Here are our favorite take aways from this morning’s meeting.
- James: constraints can free you to be more creative.
- Priyanka, “one thing I learned from today is people wanting to help if you ask a question.”
- Ron learned how to take an idea and find contacts in the industry. For example: find target companies and reach out to them to build new relationships.?
- Aaron wrote: 1 thing I learned in today’s breakfast: other entrepreneurs online are super helpful and open to giving their advice.
- Anna learned that in 5 minutes, an entrepreneur who needs help could get a lot of really valuable and inspiring ideas from other entrepreneurs even if they don’t know your business that well.
- “What would your hero do?” was John’s learning for the day. skmurphy.com/blog/2020/10/11/joe-rogan-be-the-hero-of-your-own-movie
- Theresa was challenged by the question: When was the last time you did something for the first time? Sri wrote that learning from everyone is the best I got out from today’s session.
Resources shared today:
- Drone software with mapping for video integration: dronedeploy.com
- Choosing a project can be reduced to time cost of money investopedia.com/terms/t/timevalueofmoney.asp
- Mastermind open house Wed-Nov-4 at 4pm PT meetup.com/BayAreaMastermind/events/tnzhzrybcpbgb
- Nonviolent Communication www.cnvc.org/learn-nvc/what-is-nvc
- I found this program useful to learn how to communicate with others with the other person’s interest in mind: toastmasters.org/education/interpersonal-communication-program
- Baru Furniture is doing a crowdfunding https://wefunder.com/barufurniture
For more information about what meetings are like