Here are our favorite take aways from this morning’s meeting.
James: constraints can free you to be more creative.
Priyanka, “one thing I learned from today is people wanting to help if you ask a question.”
Ron learned how to take an idea and find contacts in the industry. For example: find target companies and reach out to them to build new relationships.?
Aaron wrote: 1 thing I learned in today’s breakfast: other entrepreneurs online are super helpful and open to giving their advice.
Anna learned that in 5 minutes, an entrepreneur who needs help could get a lot of really valuable and inspiring ideas from other entrepreneurs even if they don’t know your business that well.
“What would your hero do?” was John’s learning for the day. skmurphy.com/blog/2020/10/11/joe-rogan-be-the-hero-of-your-own-movie
Theresa was challenged by the question: When was the last time you did something for the first time?
Sri wrote that learning from everyone is the best I got out from today’s session.
Resources shared today:
- Drone software with mapping for video integration: dronedeploy.com
- Choosing a project can be reduced to time cost of money investopedia.com/terms/t/timevalueofmoney.asp
- Mastermind open house Wed-Nov-4 at 4pm PT meetup.com/BayAreaMastermind/events/tnzhzrybcpbgb
- Nonviolent Communication www.cnvc.org/learn-nvc/what-is-nvc
- I found this program useful to learn how to communicate with others with the other person’s interest in mind: toastmasters.org/education/interpersonal-communication-program
- Baru Furniture is doing a crowdfunding https://wefunder.com/barufurniture