Attendees of Bootstrappers Breakfast qualify for O’Reilly User Group discounts. This means you can save 25% on an O’Reilly Master class by signing up at http://training.oreilly.com, please contact us for special offer code.
Update March 23: please contact us for a special offer code to register at $199.00 per class. Everyone in the class receives $100 worth of O’Reilly books.
Leading and Managing Breakthrough Projects
- Instructor: Scott Berkun, author of “The Myths of Innovation” (O’Reilly Media)
- Description offers valuable insights from the past as well as challenging in-class exercises to help you develop the leadership skills and knowledge you need to manage innovative people and projects.
- Register: http://training.oreilly.com/projectmanagement
Creating High Performance Web Sites
- Instructor: Steve Souders, author of the bestselling O’Reilly book, “High Performance Web Sites” (O’Reilly Media)
- Description While working at Google and Yahoo!, Steve Souders developed rules that cut up to 25% off response time for page requests. In this class, Souders explains those rules and shows you how to improve the performance of your existing web pages.
- Register: http://training.oreilly.com/highperformancesites
- When: All workshops are 9am-5pm, Mar. 30
- Where: Mission Bay Conference Center, (UCSF) 1675 Owens St. San Francisco, CA 94143
- Cost: $600 ($400 with discount by March 15)
- If you register by March 15 and you will get an extra $50 off.
- All class attendees will receive $100 worth of O’Reilly books.