- Debra Willrett, Inventor of MacProject
- Len Sklar, Author of The Check Is Not In The Mail
- Athol Foden, Founder of Brighter Naming
Q: What do you talk about?
A: The attendees really drive the conversation and issues. All are welcome but we do ask that you bring your business issues and struggles. There is a high level of interaction and frank discussion.
- Tips for Entrepreneurs
- 2009 One Thing I Learned From Today’s Bootstrapper’s Breakfast
- 2008 One Thing I Learned From Today’s Bootstrapper’s Breakfast
Q: What are there typical backgrounds and levels of experience?
A: Experience can vary from people who have an idea and are thinking of starting a company to folks who are serial entrepreneurs. Products are all stages of development: in development to production with thousands of customers. Some attendees are serial entrepreneurs who have gone public (or bankrupt) or sold their company, most are in business and doing less than four million dollars a year in revenue with many just getting started.