Bootstrapper Breakfasts in March and April of 2020 will be held online. If you find yourself hunkered down at home and getting a little stir crazy, join us online.
Hunkered Down: Roundup of Online Events for Bootstrappers in March and April 2020
“If pleasures are greatest in anticipation, remember that this is also true of trouble.”
Sometimes you need the “if this goes on” forecast to force changes today (a “self-cancelling prophecy” that can make the extra effort seem unnecessary to those who were not paying attention).
“The future is an illusion. All change is happening now.”
Events This Week
Tue-Mar-24 7pm PDT Lean Culture Online “Land and Expand Strategies”
- A key area where many companies don’t focus as much as they should is expansion within their existing customers.
- Speaker: Patty Watkins has extensive experience as an SVP and VP of Sales, regionally, nationally and globally in both startups in Silicon Valley and Fortune 500 companies
- Register (No Charge) https://www.meetup.com/lean-culture/events/267878256/
Thu-Mar-26 5:30am PDT New York / Philly Virtual BB
Fri-Mar-27 5am PDT “Leading in Uncertainty”
- Two hour workshop will provide insights into planning for the unknown, offer systems for preparedness, and guidance for some of your specific challenges.
- Organized by Mike Krupit, leader of New York and Philly Bootstrapper Breakfasts
- Register (No Charge)
Fri-Mar-27 9am PDT Mountain View Bootstrapper Breakfast Online
April 2020 Events
Fri-Apr-3 8:30am PDT Palo Alto BB Online
Fri-Apr-10 8:30am PDT San Francisco BB Online
Thu-Apr-20 6:30am PDT Chicago BB Online
Tue-Apr-21 8am PDT Sunnyvale BB Online
Fri-Apr-24 9am PDT Mountain View Bootstrapper Breakfast Online
Details For Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, and Mountain View Online Bootstrapper Breakfasts
- Once you register you will be emailed a Zoom login and granted access to a Google Doc for shared note taking during the breakfast.
- A copy of the notes will be mailed to all attendees
- We ask that you turn your camera on for the event if it’s feasible as it allows people to feel more comfortable sharing challenges and offering perspectives to others.
- As always CJ Lipe of www.adminologist.com takes part to help keep us organized and on track.
Related Blog Posts
- Recap from October 2019 Breakfast in Mountain View on Getting Work Done
- Interview with Kitae Kwon, serial entrepreneur: Startups are like riding a tiger
Photo Credit: (c) Kevin Murphy 2020; used with permission.