DETROIT, March 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Bootstrappers Breakfast group (www.bootstrappersbreakfast.com) celebrates 6 months of serious early morning discussions among startup founders and thanks Bizdom (www.bizdom.com), startup accelerator for their support hosting our meetings. Bizdom is a startup accelerator that provides seed funding and intense mentorship to entrepreneurs looking to launch and grow innovative tech-based startups in the downtown Detroit. These monthly meetings are one example of Detroit’s strong commitment to entrepreneurship and new business development.
All entrepreneurs who like to “eat problems for breakfast” are invited to bring business issues and challenges to discuss with peers on the 3rd Wednesday of every month.
- Date: Wednesday, March 19, 8 a.m.
- Location: Detroit, MI
- Cost: $5 in advanced, $10 at the door
- RSVP: http://www.meetup.com/Bootstrappers-Breakfast-Detroit/events/165581322/
For more information see www.bootstrappersbreakfast.com or contact email@example.com
“At last month’s meeting, the roundtable topics included: time management and sales best practices. It also included discussions about tips on building a customer base,” said moderator Travis Johnson, founder of foodjunky. “Attendees — everyone from experienced high-tech business owners to entrepreneurial folk with the next great idea and an interest in starting a company — will have the opportunity to introduce themselves and engage in frank discussions about business issues, struggles and successes. Bootstrappers Breakfast meetings are highly interactive and focused on helping attendees solve problems,” he continued.
Members are saying great things about us:
- “A great experience; I enjoyed the roundtable format to hear about and discuss real issues faced by lean startups in the area. Looking forward to the next one!”
- “The Bootstrappers breakfast allows you to get an outside perspective, feedback, and answers based on your own challenges at hand. The response, experiences, and helpfulness from the rest of the group is great.”
- “Bootstrappers Breakfast is a great way to brainstorm with members of the community to solve some of my companies biggest challenges.” Brian Bosche Co-founder of TernPro