In contrast to “Events Like a Bootstrappers Breakfast” these are networking events for CEO’s and founders that typically draw 100 or more people and are focused on various aspects of the venture fund raising process.
- Startup2Startup They have an unusual signup process. But some Bootstrappers Breakfast attendees have found these meetings useful.
- The Silicon Valley New Tech Meetup always fills up with about 100 people: sign up early.
- There are several large Meetups in San Francisco that have drawn large attendance for more than two years:
- Stirr had been going great guns a year ago but has tailed off
- VCTask Force runs a number of events, including a monthly pitch preparation workshop.