When asked “What is one thing you took away from today’s meeting?” Here what members shared…
- Great format and information. Very helpful, encouraging and stimulating. I particularly appreciated our speaker’s perspective on the entrepreneurial advantages in the U.S. that most of us take for granted.
- Using best practices from my top sales people might be a simple trick to turn up ROI.
- Always valuable, I never walk away without learning something and meeting someone new and interesting.
- This meeting with the discussion on the relationship between startup and an understanding of the tech needs very helpful information. I have a better understanding of what needs to be done on next developmental steps. Thanks to all
- Lively discussion mostly about customer acquisition and sales. Really good energy and participation from some new members – thank you Michael, Matt and Nina!
Please contribute your favorite take away!