Here are a few take-aways from our breakfast
Naming your company:
- Being aware of having a broad company name with specific product names, or, choosing to have a company name that explains the product. Doing one is essential so the consumer understands what you are selling.
- Action words, words with emotional value, common words tied to search engine results
- Use of syllables to create new words with built-in associations (Ex: Acura)
My start-up has had some success and is becoming known but is not a money making venture. What should I do?
- Tool to measure user satisfaction and create new features based on feedback
- Put ads on the app
- Go for it! If you make ? decisions “right” you’re doing a good job. We all make bad decisions; they key is moving on. It’ll all work out perfectly.
- Always be on the look out for new markets, clients, business partners, etc., be present to the opportunities around you in all situations.