Here are a few moments you may like to remember from your time at the Red Rock!
So you want to attract the perfect Technical Co-Founder
- Why not try an advisory board? Test a few at once.
- Do they think you’re desperate? Make them feel like an improvement to your project as apposed to the savior of your project.
- How interesting can you make your story, get them interested in YOU!
- Remember this relationship is like a marriage… How would you test your dates?
Welcome to The Silicon Valley, ready to network?
Why not try these tools:
- Many co-working spaces – NestGsv is a new one in Redwood City. (a campus for networking!)
- Craigslist (post an ad?)
- Silicon Valley Code Camp (Oct 6-7 at Foothill College)
Lessons From The First 6 Customers
- Sales are everything! Create a great demo (you’ll need to do it a lot)
- Turn your first 5 customers into Gold! Treat them like your best friends.
- Focus on the value you can deliver to your customers. What can you do for them, and how much will that be worth?