Mary Beth Deans, CEO of PalazzoTech, shared some tips on inspiring employee loyalty at a recent Bootstrappers Breakfast in San Francisco.
- Set clear expectations with employees and have everything in writing. Don’t be afraid to have them sign contracts. Make sure employee and company goals are aligned.
- Make sure that you as the employer mean what you say. Actions speak louder than words.
- Make sure employees are well taken care of and be accommodating within reason.
- Let them know that it is ok to vent their feelings as long as work isn’t affected
- Let employees know their opinion counts; listen to what they say and act on the best suggestions—then give them credit.
- Be open with them in sharing information about projects, company financials, again within reason. The more information your employees have, the better decisions they can make.
2 thoughts on “Mary Beth Deans on Inspiring Employee Loyalty”
Pingback: Bootstrappers Breakfast(R) Invites San Francisco Entrepreneurs to ‘Eat Problems for Breakfast’ at El noticiero – U.S. News
Pingback: BootstrappersBreakfast » Bootstrappers Breakfast(R) Invites San Francisco Entrepreneurs to ‘Eat Problems for Breakfast’