Come join San Diego entrepreneurs who eat problems for breakfast. We collaborate and discuss innovative ways to operate more efficiently, gain revenue and reach company goals.
The facilitators of San Diego’s Bootstrappers Breakfast are Steven Moody and Francis Adanza.
- Steven has a background including being a successful entrepreneur, a manager and a senior consultant to companies with an innovative focus.
- Francis is VP of Marketing at a software enabled services firm focus on cellular spend management and an active entrepreneur since college.
They have a unique ability to understand the business issues and translate them into actionable cost savings and profit generating programs.
- When: Tuesday January 23rd, 7:30-9AM
- Location: Richard Walker’s Pancake House, 520 Front Street, San Diego, CA 92101 / (619)-231-7777
- Cost: $10 in Advance, $20 at the door. Register at http://www.meetup.com/Bootstrappers-Breakfast-San-Diego/