Pete Tormey is a registered patent attorney who specializes in providing patents for Software, Electronics, Life Science Instrumentation and Business Methods. Pete has co-founded two companies and brings extensive experience in both engineering and marketing to our meetings.
In a formal way Pete has shared his expertise since 2009:
- Pete Tormey: When To Apply For a Patent
- Pete Tormey Interviewed by Espen Sivertsen on IP issues
- Pete Tormey: Minimizing Impact of New Patent Law Jan-17 in Sunnyvale
- Pete Tormey: Minimizing Impact of New Patent Law Oct-21 in SF
- Pete Tormey: New Patent Law Is Bad News for Bootstrappers
- Pete Tormey on “When Do You Need A Trademark?” Aug 26 in Dublin
- Protecting Your Invention with Pete Tormey Feb 13 in Milpitas
About Antero & Tormey
Antero & Tormeys provides fast affordable patent protection to young companies and entrepreneurs. As an experienced entrepreneur, Mr. Tormey is rare among patent agents and attorneys because he provides solid financial analysis on the value of patents before recommending patent protection. Mr. Tormey has an MBA in Marketing from St. Mary’s College in California, and a BS Electronic Engineering from San Francisco State University. He practices exclusively before the US Patent Office.